This is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate to kickstart their digital marketing career and become part of a fast-growing Exeter-based agency. You’ll join a friendly company where your work will be valued, and you’ll benefit from having a great relationship with Google and Bing.
You will receive extensive hands-on training and support in paid search including setting up, managing and optimising PPC campaigns. You will also learn to use every tool and technique available to ensure the best possible results for our clients.
The role entails working with Google AdWords, Bing and YouTube ads, and other platforms, as well as managing display advertising and remarketing campaigns. You’ll get full training on all of this so you can do your best work.
- Set up and optimize PPC campaigns, including copy writing and keyword research
- Track, record and report on campaigns and budgets
- Fielding client questions by email and phone
- Building paid ad campaigns for clients
- Working as part of an online and integrated marketing team
- Creating powerful, effective advertising campaigns
- Managing multiple platforms including AdWords, Bing, and YouTube
- Analysing campaign performance to ensure targets are met
- Proving recommendations on ways to improve campaign performance
Experience & Thinking:
- Graduate, with 2.1 in a quantitative subject
- Analytical mind with strong problem solving ability
- Result driven
- Methodical and great attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office and Excel – we work with spreadsheets a lot!
- Excellent time management skills
- Great communication and literacy skills
- ‘Can- do’ attitude and able to have a laugh!
- Competitive base salary and 6 monthly team bonus scheme
- Free gym membership
- One free, non-work related learning course per year
- Full support and guidance to kickstart your digital marketing career
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,000.00 to £18,000.00 pa